SIPSA INNOV ’REWARDS YOUR CREATIVITY!
PARTICIPATE IN THE SIPSA INNOV’ AWARDS COMPETITION AND WIN VISIBILITY
INNOVATION AT THE SERVICE OF AGRICULTURE
Initiated to promote smart and sustainable agriculture in the Maghreb, the SIPSA INNOV ‘AWARDS brings together talents and skills from various backgrounds. Organized by the Filaha foundation, this competition is the result of an initiative launched by the Filaha Innov think tank ’ which brings together experts who reflect on themes related to the development of the agricultural world. The farmer now uses intelligent applications and solutions for efficient management of farms or livestock units. New technologies can boost yields and improve product quality. In this sense, innovation constitutes an essential support for achieving the objective of food security in the Maghreb.
< h5> WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- The exhibitors and co-exhibitors of SIPSA-FILAHA & AGROFOOD 2021
- Farmers and operators.
- Start-ups under development.
- Researchers and university students , research centers and schools.
- Innovations in agricultural production systems.
- Innovations in the development and processing of agricultural products.
- Innovations for sustainable and organic farming.
- Innovations in fishing and aquaculture.
Project pre-selection phase will be based on two main criteria which are:
- Clarity of the project and its functionality.
- Degree of maturation of the project and prototype.
- Technical evaluation phase: it will be performed on a 5 min pitch with presentation of a prototype if necessary.